1. It is the most abundant mineral on Earth after oxygen and silicon.
2. Aluminium is globally the most used metal that does not contain iron.
3. Recycling aluminium requires only five percent of the energy that extracting it from ore requires according to the EPA
4. Because of aluminium's high likelihood of binding with oxygen, pure aluminium is almost never found in nature.
5. About 75 percent of all aluminum ever made is still in use, thanks to recycling, according to the Aluminum Association.
6. The Washington Monument was decorated in 1884 with an aluminum cap because it was one of the most precious metals at the time.
7. Aluminum was classified as a precious metal during the mid-19th century. Napoleon III
gave aluminum cutlery to his most distinguished guests; all the other guests had to eat
with gold cutlery.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Fall wedding season is just around the corner. If you’re looking for a wedding gift that is a little more special than an appliance from their gift registry, custom last name signs are a perfect gift.
There are multiple ways that your gift can be used and appreciated from the very beginning. Here are just a few ideas!
Did you know that you can make good use out of that spare room at your house that you always seem to ignore? The room that always has a bunch of stuff spread all over and has become everybody’s least favorite room in the house.
The spare room at your home doesn’t need to be an eyesore. As a matter of fact, it deserves much better – all you need is a bit of planning, and you can turn that room into your own little haven at home.
When you hear of Labor Day approaching, you know it’s almost the end of summer and the school holidays. It’s a time for new beginnings; new season, new school and so much more.
However, like all new beginnings, the important thing is to kick things off with a bang! Whether or not you’re excited about the end of summer, Labor Day weekend gives us the opportunity to bid summer farewell in the most memorable way ever.